Human hands are really fantastic. They are elastic and powerful at the same time. Our fingers can move in many directions and are usually â€˜flowingâ€™
around the things to grab them.
The SRT-LAB tries to get close to this attributes of a human hand.
There are six main goals for the SRT-LAB R&D:
- The dexterity of the fingers
- A fingertip force > 5 kg / 11 lb
- A tactile sensor system
- A flexible and powerful drive
- A design close to the proportions of a human hand
- A durable mechanical construction